by Radha Hoizal
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15547 times
Sukhi Kachori, it is a dry snack. It is specially useful to pack and take away while traveling.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a thick dough using water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll into small balls and keep aside.
- Combine the ground powder, raisins and khajur imli chutney in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixure into equal portions and roll into small balls. Keep aside.
- Roll the each portion of the dough to a puri using plain flour for rolling, place a portion of the prepared mixture in each puri and cover from all the sides and roll to form a ball.
- Deep fry these balls in hot oil on medium flame till it turns to pink in colour.
- Serve with green chutney and khajur amli ni chutney.
- These kachoris can be stored for a week.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 10 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.