Suji ka Halwa By mahi885
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12777 times
Put few drops of water to know whether suji has been cooked. if bubbles appear it means suji is cooked
- Prepare sugar syrup when the sugar has melted put soaked sefrron and haldi.
- In a wok put melted ghee.
- Sieve suji and add to ghee. keep stirring it on medium heat.
- When the colour changes and the ghee comes up add besan to it and keep stirring.
- Now add sugar syrup by constantly stirring.leave it on high flame the ghee will come up leaving its sides.
This recipe was contributed by mahi885 on 02 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.