Suji and Onion Pakoda
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 22805 times
It is rainy season and everyone love to have hot breakfast especially hot and spicy pakodas and enjoy eating the same in balcony while raining heavily, here is something different combination of pakoda which is very very crispy and spicy too and made from suji with gram flour and onion with other spices.Hope all of you will like the same.
- Soak the semolina in curd for 15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients except hot oil, mix well.
- Add hot oil, mix well.
- Add water as required to make smooth batter, it should be of dropping consistency.
- Drop spoonful of batter in hot oil, deep fry the pakodas on medium flame till crispy.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 02 Jul 2013Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.