Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17561 times
A lip smacking snack recipe, Suji toast has the suji or semolina mixed with vegetables as topping on the bread slices. Toast the suji coated slices and enjoyed it hot with sauce or chutney.
- Remove the bread sides.
- Cut them into desied shapes.
- Apply oil on i side .
- Keep aside.
- Mix in a bowl...
- Chopped tomatoes,onion,shimlamirch,malai,salt,blackpepper powder,
- Apply on the side where oil is not applied
- Heat a pan
- Fry the bread slices wid the mixture on it from both the sides
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or chutney as u desire.
This recipe was contributed by sweetbird on 06 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.