Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4849 times
Easy quick hot snack for kids, guests, senior members having teeth problem, easy to eat and easy to digest.
- Combine the curds and semolina and mix well.
- Add salt, mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a tawa, apply some butter and spread the 2 tbsp dough
- Cook on both the sides till golden brown.
- Spread any one of toppings and cook the pancake until it turns crisp.
- Roll and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Madhumalti on 19 May 2014live in- UDAIPUR
HOBBIES- READING,GIVING EXAMS OF ALL TYPES,EATING
INTEREST-IN COOKERY-VEG FOOD,EA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.