Suji Open Sandwhich
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2231 times
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl except the bread & corrainder.
- Mix it well & add water to it, then toast the bread on a pan since we need to toast only oneside of the bread.
- Then get the bread off the pan & the side which is toasted spread the mixture on it.
- Put the bread back on the pan, other side of the bread & then flip it & wait till the suji turns golden brown & cut it garnish it with corriander
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#426995 on 14 Oct 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.