Suji Carrot ka Halwa
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23600 times
Sooji carrot ka halwa is a North Indian sweet dish prepared from grated carrot(also known as gajar) cooked with sooji ( rawa or semolina)sugar, ghee and spices like cardamom. A delicious dessert dish which can be served as a snack or after meal sweet!
- In a pan add ghee, put suji and saute till it turns golden brown.
- Now put carrot and saute for 5 min.
- Add sugar and wateri n it and let it cook.
- Put nuts and elaichi powder.
- Cook till water evaporates and frying pan leaves ghee aside.
- Your delicious and healthy halwa is ready
This recipe was contributed by rakhikhanna on 24 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.