This recipe has been viewed 1795 times
An interesting breakfast or snack dish, suji caesar is delicious, crispy and a favorite among all. The semolina or suji is mixed with curd and vegetables and then spread on bread slices. The suji caesar is then browned to a crispy finish on a tawa. Serve suji caeser with sauce or green chutney!
- Chop capsicum, bell peppers, tomatoes, green chillies, coriander nicely
- In a bowl mix suji, curd and salt and the chopped vegetables
- Spread the mixture on bread slices
- On a non stick pan,put the slice of bread,brush with oil on both sides and let the bread become light brown on both sides
- Serve hot with ketchup or mint chutney
This recipe was contributed by rajeetha on 05 Apr 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.