Sujata-cranberry-walnut Pumpkin Bread
This recipe has been viewed 2726 times
Sujata-cranberry-walnut pumpkin bread is an easy bread recipe with flour whisked together with pumpkin spice powder and stuffed with walnuts. The pumpkin bread is topped with fresh cranberries and taste amazing as side dish or a sweet snack
- Preheat oven to 350°f. butter 9 1/4x5 1/4x3-inch loaf pan.
- Line bottom and 2 long sides with waxed paper.
- Whisk flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in medium bowl to blend. using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until fluffy.
- Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until blended. beat in eggs, 1 at a time. beat in pum
- Bake bread until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Cool bread in pan on rack 15 minutes.
- Cut around bread at short ends to loosen from pan. turn bread out onto rack; peel off waxed paper. cool bread completely. (can be made 2 days ahead. wrap and store at room temperature.)
This recipe was contributed by Sucheta123 on 23 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.