Sugar Free Coconut Balls
by MEENA SAVLA
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7916 times
These delicious sweet balls can be enjoyed by all. They are healthy as well as easy and quick to prepare. So during festivals when we run short of time they can be prepared quickly , beside they are sugarfree.
- Soak the dates and figs in enough milk for half an hour.
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth paste and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the paste and saute till the mixture becomes thick.
- Remove from the flame and transfer in a thali and allow to cool.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Divide into 8-10 balls.
- Flatten each ball, stuff the coconut filling , gather the edges to seal and roll in dessicated coconut.
- Place in paper cups and place a slice of glace cheery on it. Serve.
This recipe was contributed by MEENA SAVLA on 01 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.