Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5032 times
A perfect melt in the mouth alternative to grilled sandwiches or pizzas are presented with this sub Mumbai recipe. The slit bread rolls are filled with pizza sauce, cheese and chopped vegetables and the grilled till crispy.
- Slit the bread rolls lenthways, but not all the way through.
- Spread a little butter on top of the rolls.
- Stand the base of the rolls on the foil & cover with aluminium foil halfways leaving the top side exposed.(the rolls should be able to stand on their own with the help of the foil.)
- Put the rolls in the oven until they are firm & slightly crisp then remove from the oven.
- Mix together all the chopped vegs with the grated cheese & oregano or mixed herbs.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the inside of the rolls and fill with the cheese mixture.
- Return the rolls to the oven until the cheese melts and the rolls are golden brown & crispy.
- Cut the rolls widhwise through the foil into 3 pieces, & garnish with a little tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by neelachadha on 28 Jun 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.