Stuffed mushroom recipe
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2256 times
Add your private note
Stuffed mushroom recipe recipe - How to make Stuffed mushroom recipe
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Button Mushrooms as per requirement
Fresh Cajun Pork Sausage
Diced onion (optional)
- Wash and pat dry the mushrooms.
- Pull out the stem and scrape a hole in the middle with help of a spoon. make sue not to break the mushroom.
- Layer the mushrooms with the olive oil and then sprinkle some seasoning on it.
- Add the sliced onions
- Remove the sausage from the casing and then with the help of a spoon will the mushrooms with the sausage till the top.
- Place the stuffed mushrooms in a nonstick pan with stuffed side up.
- Pour little water just to cover the bottom of the pan and add little barbecue sauce.
- Cook them on medium flame and brush them with sauce and water every 5 minutes. keep checking that the mushrooms don't dry out.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#439093 on 17 Feb 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.