Stuffed Veggie Pitta
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10763 times
You could use little butter if you are on diet and make it your lunch or dinner.
also if you like mayonnaise, then you may spread that inside pita bread with chili sauce.
- Take one deep nonstick container and put 1 table spoon butter
- Wait till it melts and then put chopped green chili and then add chopped onion on medium high gas
- After 1 minute add chopped spinach and saute it for 1 minute
- Add chopped tomato and chili powder and turn off the gas after 1 minute and let it cool
- After 30 seconds, add 1/2 cup cheese
- Take pitta bread and cut it half in two pieces
- Spread chili sauce or ketchup inside the pitta bread crust
- Then add mixture you made and stuff it in pitta bread
- Take 1 table spoon butter and saute the pitta bread on nonstick pan till it is toasted.
This recipe was contributed by fineguju18 on 07 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.