Stuffed Vegetable Punjabi Parantha
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5699 times
In this way you can make parathas stuffed with potatoes, cauliflower, raddish and any other dal or peas.
Add your private note
Stuffed Vegetable Punjabi Parantha recipe - How to make Stuffed Vegetable Punjabi Parantha
Preparation Time: 20 MINUTES Cooking Time: 20MINUTES Total Time:
- Sieve wheat flour and refined flour with a little salt.
- Knead a soft dough.
- Divide into equal portions.
- Add garam masal crushed ginger, salt, cut green chillies and chopped corianderleaves into
- One cup chopped and cooked vegetables and mash them nicely.
- Take a one portion of the dough,roll out into small chapati,place one portion of vegetable mixture into th centre of the chapati and seal carefully on all sides.
- Roll out again into chapathis
- About half cm thick dusting with flour to prevent the chapatifro sticking the board.
- Bake or fry on tawa by adding ghee to both sides till nicely golden brown.
- Serve hot with butter and pickle.
This recipe was contributed by summi_agrawal on 05 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.