Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1186 times
An innovative chutney recipe with shredded or grated cabbage, cabbage chutney is an amazing accompaniment to meals or snacks.
Add your private note
Stuffed Tomatos recipe - How to make Stuffed Tomatos
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1. wash the tomatoes, pat them dry and cut in halves. with a sharp knife, core the cut halves and scoop out the pulp and preserve. sprinkle the tomato shells with half a teaspoon salt and place them upside down for 10 minutes.
- 2. peel and dice potatoes. keep aside.
- 3. fry the chopped onion in ghee. add potatoes, salt, pepper, cover and cook on low heat for 5 to 7 minutes till tender.
- 4. add reserved tomato pulp and cook to dry consistency. remove from heat and add chopped coriander.
- 5. fill tomato shells with the potato mixture,place on wire mesh brushed with oil and bake at 200 c for 20 min
This recipe was contributed by nidhi_b_77 on 14 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.