Stuffed Tomatoes By shalgeeta
This recipe has been viewed 1380 times
A delicious stuffed vegetable recipe, Stuffed tomatoes are prepared by stuffing the whole tomatoes with mashed potatoes, peas, paneer and spices. An easy stuffed tomato recipe which can be served with or without gravy, garnished with cream and chopped coriander leaves.
- Wash the tomatoes and set dry.
- Cut the top of tomato like a cap. gently scoop out the centers . keep aside the scooped portion and chop the cut tops .
- Heat oil in a kadhai add chopped onions and green chilies till tender.
- Now add the pulp and chopped tomato and fry for a minute and all dry masalas and fry for a minute more.
- Add paneer ,mix well and cock for a minute.
- Fill tomatoes with the mixture.
- Top with grated cheese and chopped coriander.
- Place tomatoes in a cooker container . put little butter and pressure cook for one whistle. (or you can also bake it in a hot oven at 200 degree c for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shalgeeta on 31 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.