Stuffed Tomatoes By sgambhir
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 968 times
Stuffed tomatoes is a vegetable recipe with whole tomatoes stuffed with mashed potatoes, peas, paneer and spices. An easy stuffed tomato recipe for all
- Wash the tomatoes, pat them dry and cut in halves. with a sharp knife, core the cut halves and scoop out the pulp and preserve.
- Sprinkle the tomato shells with half a teaspoon salt and place them upside down for 10 minutes.
- Peel and dice potatoes. keep aside.
- Fry the chopped onion in ghee. add potatoes, salt, pepper, cover and cook on low heat for 5 to 7 minutes till tender.
- Add reserved tomato pulp and cook to dry consistency. remove from heat and add chopped coriander.
- Fill tomato shells with the potato mixture,place on wire mesh brushed with oil and bake in the tandoor for 4 to 5 minutes
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.