Stuffed Tomatoes By Foodie #48100
by Foodie #48100
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1568 times
Stuffed tomatoes is a specialty vegetable recipe with whole tomatoes stuffed with mashed potatoes, peas, paneer and spices. An easy stuffed tomato recipe for all, which is best paired with roti.You may add your own gravy with the stuffed tomato recipe.
- Cut the top of the tomato horizontally, (like a cap). scoop out the seeds. chop the cut tops finely.
- Heat oil in a karai (vessel) add jeera and mustard seeds. when they splutter add the chopped tomatoes and fry for one minute. add all dry masalas and fry a minute more.
- Add the potatoes, vegetables and hulled seeds. mix well and cook for a minute.
- Stuff the tomatoes with filling.
- Top with grated cheese and coriander.
- Place tomatoes in a cooker container. dot with butter. pressure cook for one whistle. serve hot with naan, roti or paratha.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.