by Mansiii Gupta
This recipe has been viewed 551 times
Deliciously flavoured,visually delightful and practically fat free dish.
Add your private note
Stuffed Tomato recipe - How to make Stuffed Tomato
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Wash the tomatoes and scoop the seeds out and Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the filling and keep it in microwave safe flat dish.
- Brush with oil and cover with cling foil. Microwave it on HIGH for 4 minutess.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutess.
- Sprinke chopped coriander and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Mansiii Gupta on 23 Feb 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.