Stuffed Spinach Pizza
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3063 times
Stuffed spinach pizza is a novel pizza recipe with spinach or palk leaves chopped and mixed with the pizza dough The spinach stuffed pizza is baked to a crispy finish and is a healthier option than the typical junk food maida based pizza. The pizzas are served with a topping or sauce of your choice.
Add your private note
Stuffed Spinach Pizza recipe - How to make Stuffed Spinach Pizza
Preparation Time: 00:10 Cooking Time: 00:15 Total Time:
- Heat oil, add onions, chili, mushrooms, garlic.
- Then add the spinach and bacon and sauté'' for a 30 seconds. add salt and pepper. remove.
- Add the cheese and mix well.
- Take pizza dough and divide into portions for bottom crust and top cover crust.
- Spread dough in a greased deep-dish pan and up the sides for the bottom crust (approx. 16 oz. dough for 14" deep-dish).
- Par-bake the crust for four minutes.
- Add stuffing mixture to bottom crust in deep-dish pan and cover with top crust (approx. 13 oz. dough).
- Seal the two dough edges together with fingers and trim excess. slit the top crust to allow steam to vent during baking.
- Add tomato sauce topping and bake in preheated 450° f/230° c oven on lower rack until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from pan and cool five minutes on a wire rack before cutting and serving
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.