Stuffed Spinach Dosa
by monika thacker
This recipe has been viewed 3292 times
Stuffed Spinach Dosa, this dosa is completely irresistible! It has a cheesy corn stuffing and the dosas are made with batter flavoured with spinach. Next time when you have guests over, serve this dosa, everyone will relish it.
- Wash and rinse the beaten rice.
- Combine washed and rinsed rice, urad dal and fenugreek seeds in deep bowl.Add the rinsed beaten rice and water, mix well and let it soak overnight.
- Drain and blend in a mixer using water to make a thick batter.
- Transfer into a deep bowl, cover it with a lid and keep aside to ferment for 6 to 8 hours.
- Add the spinach puree and salt to the batter, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the corn, capsicum, onion, coriander, chaat masala and chilli flakes in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), sprinkle a little water on it and wipe off using a piece of cloth.
- Grease the tava with a little oil.
- Pour a laddleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and spread in a circular motion to make a dosa.
- Smear 1 tsp butter over it and along the edges and cook on medium flame till the dosa turns light brown in colour.
- On half portion of the dosa spread the stuffing and sprinkle cheese over it.
- Fold the other half portion of the dosa over the stuffing and cook for 20 seconds. Turn over the dosa and cook on the other side.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to make more dosas.
- Cut dosa into two and serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by monika thacker on 29 Jun 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.