Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2667 times
A variety of Stuffed sandwiches , veg sandwiches, egg sandwiches at tarladalal.com.Share and recommend your favorite sandwich recipe online.
Add your private note
Stuffed Sandwiches recipe - How to make Stuffed Sandwiches
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Take two slices of bread.
- Mix all the above mentioned things for the filling except cheese.
- On one slice put all the mixed item and then spread the grated cheese over it. now cover it by the second slice.
- Put butter on the sandwich maker & place the item on it.you can use a tawa or a non stick pan also instead of a sanwich maker.
- Repeat the same things for the rest of the sandwiches.
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by lalmanjari on 01 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.