Stuffed Potatoes, Baby Stuffed Potatoes in Coconut Masala
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 465 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12096 times
There is something special about potatoes. Part and parcel of almost every cuisine, it is much loved by people across the globe. It is one vegetable you can confidently add to your menu, because you can be sure everybody will like it. Baby potatoes turn out to be even more attractive thanks to their mildly sweet flavour and dainty appearance.
Here is an easy but delicious recipe of baby potatoes, stuffed with a tasty coconut masala, and cooked in the microwave. Within minutes, you have mouth-watering Stuffed Potatoes ready on the table. You can choose to remove the peel if you wish, but keeping it on gives the dish a rustic flavour and unique texture, which is really good.
Relish this vegetable preparation hot and fresh with your favourite rotis or puris .
- Wash the potatoes. Make slits on them. If you want, remove the skin.
- Put the potatoes in a microwave safe plate and microwave on high for 6 minu
- Combine all the other ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Stuff the mixture into each potato.
- Arrange in a shallow dish and put 1 1/2 tablespoons of water over it and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.