Stuffed Potals Curry with Parwal
by Foodie #525828
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 17754 times
This recipe is a curry which can be relished with rice or parotas. Its a Parwal based curry. Hope you would like. . . .
- Combine the onions, tomato, garlic, ginger, cumin seeds, turmeric, chilly powder and salt and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste.
- Make a slit on either side of the parwals.
- Fill the paste into these slits and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the parwals and saute till they turn soft and golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #525828 on 22 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.