Stuffed Pineapple Rasmalai
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 783 times
Stuffed Pineapple Rasmalai, this is an enjoyable recipe made with bread slices sandwiched with paneer-pineapple stuffing and topped with rabdi.
Add your private note
Stuffed Pineapple Rasmalai recipe - How to make Stuffed Pineapple Rasmalai
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- For the stuffing:
- Mix all the ingredients, divide into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Take a round bread slice and spread a portion of the stuffing over it, then cover it with other round bread slice.
- Repeat step 1 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- On a serving plate and place the sandwiched breads and pour the rabdi on top.
- Garnish with pistachio and almond slivers and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 25 Aug 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.