Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3611 times
The potatoes can be substituted with mince meat.
You might have to tilt the rotis so as to fry the sides evenly.
Serve with tomato ketchup.
- Sift the flour and make a dough like the one for rotis.
- Mix all the ingredients in the filling section.
- Make small portions of the dough and roll out to thin rotis.
- Spread a spoonfull of egg on the roti. spread the filling in the centre of the roti.
- Fold the rotis from either side and seal the bottom and top of the rotis.
- On a griddle pour oil and shallow fry the rotis.
- Make sure to turn around the roti.
This is a private recipe. The member has not shared the recipe details.
This recipe was contributed by uma_alloo on 01 Jan 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.