Stuffed Paneer Chaat
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4616 times
Chaat shares a special place on our food list and also in our hearts. Stuffed paneer chaat recreates the magic of sweet and tangy chatpata taste of chaat with succulent paneer cubes stuffed with spices and sprinkled with chutney, chillies, coriander leaves and lime juice with an easy recipe.
- Mash the boiled potatoes, add the bread crumbs, red chilli powder and salt, mix well, divide the mixture into equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, salt,coriander ,green chillies, ginger ,dhania-jeera powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and keep aside.
- Take a portion of the potato mixture in your palm and flatten it.
- Place a portion of the paneer mixture at the center and cover it properly and flatten it with the help of your palm.
- Make such tikkis with remaining mixture.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till they become crisp and golden brown.
- Before serving , place 2 tikkis in a plate,top with green chutney and the tamarind chutney, granish with hung curd ,sprinkle chaat masaala, jeera powder , sev and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by dhasu on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.