by Foodie #40937
This recipe has been viewed 5595 times
A delicious pancake recipe, stuffed pancake is prepared from a batter comprising of milk, eggs and maida. These pancakes are stuffed with an innovative mushroom and spice mix and served hot with creamy sauce and cheese as topping. simply amazing way to start your day.
- Mix together milk, maida, eggs, water and salt and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- To make pancakes, brush the base of a frying pan with a little oil. pour one ladle full of batter and swirl the pan to
- Make a thin pancake.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the pancake leaves the pan.
- Turn and cook the other side.
- Heat oil in a karahi and sauté the onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook till tender, add crumbled maggi
- Vegetarian masala cubes and pepper powder.
- Roll filling in pancakes and place them in a baking dish.
- Mix cream and grated cheese and pour over the pancakes.
- Bake in a hot oven (200° c) for 10 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #40937 on 29 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.