by priya gandhi
This recipe has been viewed 1777 times
Stuffed Pakoda is an innovative and exciting pakoda recipe. A great way to use left over pizza base.
Potato and cabbage stuffing pressed over pizza base pieces adds volume and taste to these these pakodas. The stuffing and pizza base is held together with besan batter and deep fried.
- Combine the cabbage ,onion and potato in a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the green chillies and fry for a min and then add cabbage mix and fry well till it is half done
- Add salt and chilli powder and continue to fry till it is soft and fully done and then keep aside to cool.
- Combine the besan, green chilli, coriander,coriander powder and salt and enough water to make a thick batter and keep aside.
- Cut the pizza base into 4 take take each pizza base and slit it till the end and keep aside.
- Fill each piece of base with the filling and then keep aside.
- Put a pinch of soda and very hot oil in the batter just before deep frying and keep aside
- Heat oil for frying and then dip each pizza base in the batter and coat it well on all the sides and deep fry it on a medium flame till golden brown and crisp and then serve hot with tomato ketchup
This recipe was contributed by priya gandhi on 24 Sep 2018i am priya gandhi and i love to cook food especially italian food and love to read books a lot
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.