Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6371 times
Bhindi(okra)is kids favourite vegetable so try this for kids. Okra is good for summer heat treatment. And it is fibrous.
- Combine the peanut powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder,salt and 1 tsp oil and mix well. Keep aside.
- Wash the ladies finger and dry it completely.
- Remove the stalk and cut slit the okra in the middle.
- Fill the each okra with above filling.
- Take a kadhai and put oil,when oil becomes hot put mustard seeds when mustard seeds crackle put hing and turmeric powder. Then immediately put okra in it.
- Cook on the medium heat stirring occasionally until done.
- You can add the filling if it is left after filling the okra while cooking.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 25 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.