Stuffed Mushroom Pancake (100 Calorie Snacks)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 44 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12818 times
Yummy, low-cal mushrooms and spring onions - a must for the weight-watchers grocery list, now in a delicious filling, ideally suited for pancakes or whole wheat chapatis.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, add 2 tbsp of water and mix well to make a smooth batter (add 1 tbsp of water if required to make it of pouring consistency).
- Divide the batter into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan, pour a portion of the batter and tilt the pan around quickly to make a 125 mm. (5") diameter thin circle.
- Cook using ¼ tsp of oil till both sides turn brown in colour.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 3 more pancakes and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai or a wok, add the garlic and sauté on high flame for a minute.
- Add the spring onion whites and sauté on a high flame for 2 to 3 more minutes. Sprinkle a little water to avoid the onions from burning.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté on a high flame for 5 to 7, while stirring continuously till all the water evaporates.
- Add the spring onion greens, soya sauce and salt and toss gently.
- Divide it into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a pancake on a clean, dry surface and spread one portion of the stir-fried mushrooms in a row at one corner and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more stir-fried mushroom pancakes.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.