by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 890 times
A perfect starter for a cocktail party. The cheese melts and fuses with the stuffing and mushrooms. In the stuffing also I have added some chopped mushrooms, it's an all in all treat for mushroom lovers.
- Heat garlic butter and oil in a pan.
- Add onions, green chilli, and capsicum and saute for a while.
- Then add mushroom, salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, soya sauce, french beans and cook for a while.
- Add chopped coriander and mix well.
- Boil the mushroom tops with a pinch of turmeric.
- Remove and discard the stems from the mushrooms. Wash the mushroom caps.
- Stuff a litle of the prepared stuffing into each mushroom cavity, sprinkle some grated processed cheese on top.
- Arrange the stufed mushrooms on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in in a pre-heated oven at 1800°c (360ºf) for 5-7 minutes. Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 01 Jul 2015Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.