Stuffed Moong Daal Cheela
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27420 times
Wholesome moong dal pancakes topped with paneer and spices. Serve it for breakfast or as starters for parties.
- Grind soaked moong dal to a fine paste . it will be green in color , if you dont want green
- Wash daal thoroughly in the morning and remove the chilka by mincing .
- Add salt , chilli powder, asafoetida. keep it aside
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and onions .
- Fry till golden brown . add all the spices , then add puree .
- Fry till oil separates . add mushrooms and carrots .
- Cook for just 1 or 2 mins (don''t overcook the vegetables).
- Add paneer and softly mix it .
- Finely add fresh coriander and garam masala.
- On a non-stick skillet just add few drops of oil and spread the batter smoothly like a dosa (not too big).
- Let it cook and then flip the side . when both sides are done , put 1 table spoon of filling and wrap the cheela .
- Serve with imli and mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by rshilpy001 on 21 Dec 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.