Stuffed Microwave Peda
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1280 times
Stuffed Microwave Peda, this is a microwave recipe and quick to make. Good to serve for any occassion.
- Mix all the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on High for 30 seconds.
- Take it out of the microwave, mix all and again microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Take it out of the microwave, add sugar, mix well and again microwave for 1 minute, while stirring once in between.
- Cool completely to room temperature.
- Divide the mava mixture and the stuffing into 5 portions.
- Take a portion of the mava mixture and flatten it between your palms.
- Place a portion of the stuffing mixture in the centre.
- Bring together the edges in the centre to seal the stuffing and shape it into a round and lightly flatten it.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 5 more pedas
- Garnish with pistachio slivers and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 25 Aug 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.