Stuffed Masala Kulcha By sgambhir
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 86200 times
Stuffed masala kulich is a North Indian stuffed kulich recipe. The leavened Maida or refined flour flat breads called kuliches are stuffed with spices and onion and served with channa or pickle
- Mix the yeast in lukewarm milk.
- Cover up, and keep aside for 1 hour.
- Then add sugar and mix well.
- Mix together maida and baking powder and seive.
- Now add salt, hot ghee and curd and mix thoroughly.
- Then put in the above water and knead to make a dough.(put the ghee so the dough won''t stick on the hands.)
- Cover it up, and keep aside for 2 hours.
- Boil the potatoes, remove the skin and grate or mash.
- Now add paneer and mix.
- Then put in all the masalas and mix well.
- Then make 20 small round balls and keep aside.
- Take each portion of the dough and press it on the palm and flatten it.
- Now put one ball of masala on each and roll into 20 round shaped balls.
- With a rolling pin, flatten the balls into ½" thick parathas,and fry them with ghee or oil on a tava.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.