Stuffed Masala Kulcha By Megha_a
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32250 times
Stuffed kulcha is a North Indian kulcha recipe with a spicy stuffing. The leavened maida or refined flour flat breads called kulchas are stuffed with potatoes (aloo), paneer and chopped coriander leaves. Stuffed masala kulcha are best served with channa and pickle.
- Mix the yeast in lukewarm milk and keep aside for one hour.
- Then add sugar and mix well.
- Mix maida,baking pwdr,salt,hot ghee,and curd and mix well.
- Make the dough with the above water.cover it up and keep aside for 2 hours
- Boil the potatoes,pell and grate them,,add paneer and mix well.
- Then put all the masala and mix well .
- And make small round balls and keep aside.
- Now make balls of the dough and put the potaote mix. balls in the centre of the dough and roll again.
- Now flatten these balls to make thick paranthas,,and fry them in ghee or oil on tava.
- Stuffed kulchas are ready,,serve hot with chole.
This recipe was contributed by Megha_a on 09 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.