Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1326 times
A breakfast recipe, stuffed marvel is truly a marvelous recipe with beaten egg and milk mixture spread over stir fried onions, mushrooms and spice powders. This egg mixture is then rolled in a thin roti and served hot with ketchup.
- Heat a non stick frying pan over the cooking range at medium heat and at medium heat put margarine ;
- Add thinly sliced onions and sugar and brown them or till they are softened;
- Add sliced mushrooms and vinegar and cook for another 4-5 minutes or till the mushrooms are cooked.transfer to a bowl.
- Beat 3 egg whites and milk and salt,black pepper pwder till stiff peaks are formed.
- Heat the nonstick frying pan and put 2 teaspoon oil on it and the eggmixture and flatten the mixture to equal levels and put the onion mixture on half of the eggs and close with a lid and allow to cook.
- Fold the egg and remove o to a plate and cut into 4 equal parts.
- Make a very thin chapati from atta and put one part of egg dish and close the dish with the chapati using egg as glue.
- It will be in the shape of a rectangle.
- Brush with butter all around and arrange on a baking dish covere with aluminium foil.
- And put in a preheated oven at 400 degrees and keep checking till made.
- Tur to bake the other side.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by simk on 12 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.