Stuffed Ladys Finger
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4026 times
Stuffed Ladys Finger or bharwan bhindi is a typical Indian vegetable preparation with the bhindis or lady finger slit and then stuffed with a mix of spice powders and then stir fried with chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Wash and wipe ladys finger thoroughly.
- Slit them lengthwise taking care not to break the pod.
- Now stuff the mixture well taking care not to overdo the same.
- Likewise stuff all the ladysfinger with the mixture. set aside.
- Take a tava and drizzle 3 tablsp. of olive/sunflower oil and shallow fry these stuffed veggies until done.
- Do not over cook and allow the green color to remain.
- Make sure the inside is well cooked.
- Serve with a dip as starter, or serve as part of main course.
This recipe was contributed by shobsi on 07 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.