Stuffed Karela By tomshah
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6985 times
A traditional stuffed karela recipe with bitter gourds slit and stuffed with a masaledaar mixture. Enjoy this spicy and bitter stuffed karela with rotis.
Add your private note
Stuffed Karela By tomshah recipe - How to make Stuffed Karela By tomshah
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- ? peel karela & deseed. rub with salt & haldi & keep aside, don?t discard the peel
- ? heat oil in a pan . add chopped garlic, crushed coriander seeds, saunf,peel of karela, potato, paneer & all dry masalas
- ? also add chopped ginger, chilli & dhaniya
- ? stuff karela with this mixture & tie with a thread
- ? shallow fry in a pan & keep aside
- Coating :
- ? heat oil in the same pan
- ? add peel of karela, saute for 2 ? 3 minutes
- ? add all paste & spices
- ? add fried karela?s into this mixture & stir for 1-2 minutes
- ? finally garnish with chopped coriander
This recipe was contributed by tomshah on 01 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.