by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1119 times
A gooey, cheesy, saucy and spicy starter with a mind-boggling flavour and texture, Stuffed Jalapenos is sure to excite anybody who takes a bite!
Here, roasted jalapenos are stuffed with a creamy paneer mixture, topped with chunky salsa and cheese, and baked to perfection.
The outcome is unimaginably tasty and must be experienced first-hand because no description can do justice to it.
Delectably spicy and saucy, this starter does not need any accompaniments.
You can also try other scrumptious stuffed treats like the Stuffed Veg Mushrooms with Paneer or Stuffed Potato Skins.
- Grease each jalapeno with ¼ tsp of oil and roast them on an open flame till the skin turns black.
- Put the roasted jalapenos in a deep bowl filled with water and allow it to cool completely. Slowly remove the black skin with your hands and discard them.
- Slit all the jalapenos lengthwise. Remove the seeds carefully using a small spoon and discard them. Keep aside.
- In a deep bowl, add paneer and crumble it with your hands.
- Then add the hung curd, jalapenos, salt and pepper and mix well using a spoon. Keep aside.
- Stuff all the jalapenos with little filling.
- Grease a baking tray with ½ tsp of oil and place all the stuffed jalapenos on it.
- Top it with a little salsa and little cheese evenly over the stuffed jalapenos. Bake them in a preheated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 10 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Wait for it to cool slightly and serve warm.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.