by Foodie #10423
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13780 times
An outstanding vegetable specialty recipe, Stuffed gobhi has the entire cauliflower or gobhi pressure cooked and then sauteed with select seasonings and spice powders. Enjoy the stuffed gobhi with Paratha.
- Take a whole cauliflower and invert in a pan of oil and deep fry.
- Then take a little oil in a kadahi-add bay leaf and shahjeera.
- Add ginger-onion-garlic paste.saute.then add tomato puree.
- Add seasoning-turmeric-chillie pwd,dhania pwd, salt.saute till oil separates.add a little water.
- The consistency should be thick.
- Now take a pressure cooker.put alittle oil and put the gobhi in it with the stem of the gobhi downwards.
- Now pour the puree which we have just made over the gobi.
- Sprinkle a little water and pressure cook till 5-10 min,or till gobhi is tender. then add garam masala.
- Take out in a dish and garnish with corriander leaves and cheese.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #10423 on 07 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.