Stuffed French Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 132 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25900 times
A long crisp loaf of bread stuffed with a creamy mixture of white sauce and mushrooms. With a hot cup of soup, it makes a simple meal.
- Divide each roll horizontally into two parts. Scoop out the centres.
- Brush the scooped sides with melted butter.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for 5 minutes.
- Mix the corn and white sauce. Add the green chilli, cheese, a pinch of sugar and salt and pepper.
- Fill the roll with the corn mixture and top with the capsicums and tomato pieces.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on the top and bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) until crisp.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.