This recipe has been viewed 5018 times
A delightful snack recipe ,Stuffed egg is sure to become favorites among all non veg lovers. The boiled eggs are slit and then filled with a spicy mix comprising of minced meat(keema),tomatoes, chopped chillies and spices. These stuffed eggs are then batter coated, rolled in bread crumbs and then fried till crispy golden. Relish the awesome stuffed eggs with ketchup or mustard sauce.
Add your private note
Stuffed Egg recipe - How to make Stuffed Egg
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat the oil / ghee(clarified butter) in a frying pan and fry the onions till golden.
- Add the meat, salt, chili, coriander, ginger, tomato paste and lemon juice and fry for about 5 minutes. peel the shell and cut the hard boiled eggs into half lengthways.
- Take out the yolks and add to the frying mixture.
- Cook for another 5 minutes and remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Stir the corn flour into the beaten egg, making a batter.
- Place the breadcrumbs on a flat dish.
- Fill the meat mixture into the yolk cavity ( hole from where yolk is separated) of each egg half, cover with another half to make complete egg shapes.
- Dip the stuffed egg into the egg and corn flour batter and roll over the breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a kadhai / deep-frying pan over a moderate heat and fry the stuffed eggs until golden all over.
- Remove and drain on a paper towel.
This recipe was contributed by sonia_thamman on 09 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.