Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3221 times
Stuffed Dates are healthy and make a light snack which also works as dessert. It has the natural sweetness of the dates with crunchy nuts. They also go well with mocktails and cocktails and are easy to prepare.
- Slit the dates down on one side vertically and carefully remove the seeds.
- Combine the almonds, cashewnuts and pistachios in a bowl and mix.
- Add milk powder, cardamom powder and rose essence and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions.
- Fill each date with a portion of the nuts mixture.
- Spread the dates in a plate and roll in desiccated coconut and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#363530 on 12 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.