Stuffed Corn Cheela
by Vandana Aggarwal
This recipe has been viewed 5009 times
A delicious one stop dish to be served on a rainy day. It is simple to cook and a healthy meal in itself.
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- Add garlic followed by carrots and stir fry on high flame for 1 minute.
- Add capsicum and stir fry for another minute
- Finally add cabbage stir and remove from flame. Continue stirring so that cabbage is cooked but does not burn.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Put the corn kernels into a blender and blend into a paste.
- Remove and add corn flour, maida, onion, ginger, coriander leaves, salt, chilli, garam masala baking pd and milk. Mix well to form a smooth paste. Add water if required. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- In a heavy bottomed skillet heat 1 tsp oil and spread out mixture into a thin round cheela ( like a pancake or Dosa).
- When brown and crisp, flip over and cook the other side.
- Remove from fire. Place I tblsp of the stuffing. Fold over into a semi -circle. Serve hot with mint chutney.
- Make more cheelas with the remaining mixture
This recipe was contributed by Vandana Aggarwal on 18 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.