This recipe has been viewed 3501 times
Stuffed Chilas make for a healthy and delicious filling breakfast recipe with the besan based pancakes or Chilas stuffed with paneer and peas mixture and then enjoyed hot with sauce or chutneys.
Add your private note
Stuffed Chillas recipe - How to make Stuffed Chillas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix the gram flour, asafoetida, salt and 1 tablespoon of oil into a thin batter, using enough water.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it with oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the mixture on the tava and spread it evenly to make a thin pancake.
- Cook both sides on a medium flame using a little oil to cook.
- Take care to see that it does not brown.
- Repeat for the remaining batter to make 12 chilas. keep aside.
- Heat the butter and add the green chilli and cumin seeds.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the paneer, peas, chaat masala and salt and sauté for a few more minutes.
- Top with the chopped coriander, divide into 12 portions and keep aside. **how to proceed
- Place one portion of the stuffing mixture on a chila and fold it to make a semi circle.
- Top with green chutney and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rujutag on 24 Jan 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.