Stuffed Chikki Cone
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2101 times
Stuffed Chikki Cone, an innovative chikki recipe. Sesame cones are stuffed with a mixture of dates and cashewnuts and garnished with colourful vermicelli. Innovative and attractive chikkis to give and serve for festive occassions like Sankrant and Raksha Bandhan.
- Heat 1 tsp jaggery with 1/4 tsp ghee on a slow flame till the jaggery melts.
- Then add 1 tsp sesame seeds and mix till it forms a ball.
- Pour on greased platform and roll to thin roti.
- When hot take up and twist it to give the shape of a cone.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 3 more cones. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the dates and milk and cook till dates turn soft.
- Then add the cashewnuts and mix well.
- Put this stuffing in the prepared cones and serve garnished with silver balls and coloured vermicilli.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 23 May 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.