Stuffed Cheesey Quesadila
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7021 times
Filled with the goodness of paneer and corn, this easy to prepare mexican treat resembles a cheese paratha! note that paneer shares the spotlight with mozzarella – because a good melting cheese is an indispensable part of all quesadillas fillings.
- Combine the plain flour, wheat flour, salt and oil in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll out each portion of the dough into a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle, using a little wheat flour for rolling.
- Cook each tortilla lightly on a hot tava (griddle), using a little oil, till light brown spots appear on both sides. Keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a tortilla on a clean dry surface, spread a portion of the stuffing on a tortilla. Place another tortilla on top and press well so that they stick.
- Cook on a tava (griddle) using little oil till crisp on both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into halves and serve immediately.
Nutrient values per quesadilla
|Vitamin A||201.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1 mg|
|Vitamin C||4.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||10.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.