Stuffed Cauliflower Pancakes ( Weight Loss After Pregnancy )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15478 times
Stuffed cauliflower pancakes, yummy…is all you will say as you enjoy this low calorie, wholesome wheat flour pancake filled with cauliflower mozzarella cheese filling. An ideal snack for evenings
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl along with 1/2 cup of water and mix well to make a smooth batter. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a small non-stck kadhai, add the green chillies, ginger and onions and saute on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, sprinkle a little water and saute on a slow flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till the cauliflower is cooked.
- Add the paneer, turmeric powder, salt and corriander, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 2 minutes, while stirring gently.
- Heat a non-stick pan, pour a ladleful of the batter and tilt the pan around quickly so that the batter coats the pan evenly.
- Cook the pancake on both the sides using ¼ tsp of oil for 30 seconds approximately.
- Remove the pancake on a plate and spread ¼th of the stuffing on one edge.
- Fold the pancake to make a semi-circle and press it lightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more stuffed pancakes. Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per stuffed pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.