Stuffed Capsicum By radharam
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5062 times
A easy stuffed capsicum recipe with deseeded capsicum cups stuffed with a tempting mix of mashed potatoes, grated cheese, and spices. Serve the stuffed capsicum as a dry vegetable dish or with a tomato-onion based rich gravy.
- Wash capsicum.
- Wipe them well
- Make a finger sized hole at the stem
- Remove the seeds
- Peel and grate raw bananas
- To prevent discolouring add
- Few drops of lemon juice
- Peel and grate carrots
- Chop green chillies and corriander leaves finely
- Mix all the ingredients except the capsicum
- Stuff it carefully into the capsicums without allowing the sides getting cracked.
- Now slowly shallow fry the capsicum.
- Serve hot with phulkas, parathas, rotis etc.,
This recipe was contributed by radharam on 14 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.